• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Written Not Guilty Plea, available in Georgia??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlittle24

Cobb County, Kennesaw, GA...

Was caught running a "red light" while turning left on arrow from camera mounted at intersection. The light was red, but only for a short sec (1.19) after the left-turn arrow went from yellow then disappeared, just before the main light changed to green. However, the the images only show me at line (red) and me in the middle of intersection (red), not the green light that followed for the main flow of traffic.

Anyways, my question is if I can file for Written Not Guilty Plea in the state of GA. And, if so, how do I do this (where do I find the form, etc).

Other suggestion to contest would be great, but I heard this is a 50% chance they will toss it out due to paperwork assoicated with Written Not Guilty Plea. True? Either way, I think I'm an innocent guy;) I understand that the light was in a yellow on the turn arrow when I determined I would keep going, but only knowing that it was going to be green in the main light (I would be clear out of the intersection at that point).

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">