• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce in Geogia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sweetpowder

My husband left a week ago. He won't talk to me. He wants a divorce. I don't. He said I fuss too much. But the only thing I fussed about was that he would not talk to me. He drinks and snorts stuff up his nose. I think we could work it out. But he does not want to go to marrige counseling, cause he says I'm the one with issues. He wants a no fault divorce. What do you think I should do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sweetpowder said:
My husband left a week ago. He won't talk to me. He wants a divorce. I don't. He said I fuss too much. But the only thing I fussed about was that he would not talk to me. He drinks and snorts stuff up his nose. I think we could work it out. But he does not want to go to marrige counseling, cause he says I'm the one with issues. He wants a no fault divorce. What do you think I should do?
My response:

Why ? Because you love him ?

It's over. Let him go - - emotionally. You can't force someone to remain married. If he refuses to cooperate, there's nothing you can do.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Sweetpowder said:
1. Change the locks
2. Cancel all joint accounts
3. Start spliting all his personal stuff from yours
4. Tell his mother you never did like her anyway
5. Get an attorney

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">