• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Behr Product Ruined Siding on my business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gir

What is the name of your state?
I live in alaska, I own a moderate sized building/business, and years ago I had used the Behr rawhide product as a wood sealant, now approximatly 30percent of my building is covered with a black mold, it has only recently come to my attention that it was because of this product and many others have suffered the same result, in fact at some point there was a nationwide class action lawsuit against the company,

I am wondering if i completely missed the boat on this, or if i can still sue to recover the damages to my building or what if any legal options i have...

Unfortunatly i am not very legal savy and i am virtually clueless as to any steps i need to take from here on out,

any help would be appreciated...

Betty

Gir said:
What is the name of your state?
I live in alaska, I own a moderate sized building/business, and years ago I had used the Behr rawhide product as a wood sealant, now approximatly 30percent of my building is covered with a black mold, it has only recently come to my attention that it was because of this product and many others have suffered the same result, in fact at some point there was a nationwide class action lawsuit against the company,

I am wondering if i completely missed the boat on this, or if i can still sue to recover the damages to my building or what if any legal options i have...

Unfortunatly i am not very legal savy and i am virtually clueless as to any steps i need to take from here on out,

any help would be appreciated...
You are right in that there have been class action lawsuits in various states due to mold damage from Behr products. You should be able to sue also as an individual. You need to contact an attorney with your problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">