• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

flat8up

I made a post a couple of days ago in regard to a vehicle swap. I know that it is up to knowledge of a certain subject matter, and availability of persons to respond, but I was wondering if there was any pertinent information I left out of my query, that is keeping it from being answered. I am a pregnate woman with my hormones going bonkers, and would just like someone to back up my thinking: that for any judge to rule what he did about the vehicles, is out of his mind, and if there's anything that could be done about it. Thanks for your time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

flat8up said:
I made a post a couple of days ago in regard to a vehicle swap. I know that it is up to knowledge of a certain subject matter, and availability of persons to respond, but I was wondering if there was any pertinent information I left out of my query, that is keeping it from being answered. I am a pregnate woman with my hormones going bonkers, and would just like someone to back up my thinking: that for any judge to rule what he did about the vehicles, is out of his mind, and if there's anything that could be done about it. Thanks for your time.
My response:

You'll need to go back to the same courthouse, and judge, who rendered the order in the first place. You'll need, therefore, to file a "Request for Clarification of Order" coupled with an "Order to Show Cause" because your ex is not paying as ordered by that court. Perhaps, and hopefully, with those filings, the judge will make a new order to swap either the vehicles or the titles.

Or, for a fee, my friend Luciano will go see your ex and "have a talk" with him - - which may include a broken leg or two.

Good luck.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-22-2000 at 02:49 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">