• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grampaw

I need your help in forwarding this letter to all lawyers ,law colleges law professors and law students.If we all work as one to solve it, it will be solved. I would like to challenge the law schools to take on this project not for myself but for the good of all.
I would like to challenge the Texas workers compensation commision on these grounds. Us const. article 1,5,7, & 14se 1 and amendments art. 3 sec.2 cla. 1&2 art. 6 cla. 2 also common-law, sui-juris, also procedural due process ""the void for vagueness doctrine" "goodfaith & ability" fails to give adequate guidance or minimum guidance such as the "Tex. Employment comm. has min requirements." trial by jury denied, ombudsmen not legally responsible or accountable, at any hearings criminal actions can result. Recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings of lack of minimal standards "equal protection 14 Th. amendment. The impartial decision-maker, hearing officers are employed by twcc and at staff meetings the employees are told to reduce cost. Majority of appeals to twcc commission upheld, no provision to correct errors in documents admission of "fraudulent documents "medical inaccurates" no provision to correct. Procedural due process rules are meant to protect persons from mistaken, or unjustified deprivation of life liberty or property, equity, litigant has the benefit of a full and fair trial in the state courts. <"U.S. constitution. const"\57\munn v illionois, 94 U.S. 113 (1877) due process of law example> a person is told "I will pay whatever you ask for red flowers ,I will pay 1 dollar for all other flowers "you will get only red flowers, in effect leaving out all other flowers, which is in effect denying all others the equal opportunity to be picked which has the same effect of denying a person of the legal counsel required to protect his rights and a no recourse should he fail to do so, with the current ombudsman setup. People who live in the country have additional hardships, in finding a lawyer close enough, if at all to receive assistance. This act discriminates against people that live in the country. I have asked to be allowed to correct mistakes in the medical evidence and was told the act does not have any provision, also not allowed to review and correct interrogatories answers. The states on phamplets allude to employers that they will be protected by laws from redress by injured workers. The case history of the appeals decision reflect a one sided verdict because of illegal documents allowed in because of the failure of the ombudsman’s knowledge of the laws and the twcc rules. All laws should be followed in the twcc process but are not being done and no one is watching and it will continue. The need for a lawyer is paramount to the protection of all rights and has been taken away by the legislative branch in limiting lawyer fees which in turn has the effect of denying due process to all who might need their service. I have a lawyer that helps me with my sib's fillings but she does not handle this type of case she is visnoski & VISNOSKI IN Houston
The Texas workers compensation commission has in effect denied injured workers access to due process, also discriminates, denies equal protection, and other sections of the constitution. To receive benefits you must make a good faith effort to find a job within your abilities they will not tell you what you must do to meet that requirement, instead you are told to do what you think is a good faith effort, then they will tell you if it was enough, enabling them to deny benefits no matter what you do. There is no minimum or clear guidelines or standard to follow. All other type of accidents are not limiting lawyer fees, so there are plenty of lawyers to take your case, but this is not so with injured workers. The twcc act was done for the purpose of doing exactly what it has accomplished. By removing lawyers, which has the same effect of denying due process to injured workers. In light of the recent us Supreme Court decision we may stand a chance of getting some relief. Also there is no provisions to correct any mistakes in any reports that may shed a different light on the accident. I personally was injured twice the came day by the same object after it was supposedly fixed. I have suffered neck injury sever headaches memory loss disoriented, and the mental aspect was never considered but has continued sense 1995. If there are any lawyers out there willing to tackle the job. Maybe some form of class action. Please contact me via email [email protected] or
Millard Vaughn
PO Box 146
HEMPHILL ,TEXAS ,75948

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">