• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no title given by seller

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brokenshadows

I had perchased a vehicle back in sept 2005 while I was stationed in germany through ebay. and the seller never left the title. DMV told me that I need to go to court to have the vehicle put in my name I dont know how to statre the process to do so and I tryed contacting the seller by phone and email with no response. I dont know what to do next and so forth. the car was perchased from the seller in orlando FL.

genivieve

brokenshadows said:
I had perchased a vehicle back in sept 2005 while I was stationed in germany through ebay. and the seller never left the title. DMV told me that I need to go to court to have the vehicle put in my name I dont know how to statre the process to do so and I tryed contacting the seller by phone and email with no response. I dont know what to do next and so forth. the car was perchased from the seller in orlando FL.
You can run to DMV all you want. Your not getting a title unless the title was orginally in your name to being with. Which is wasnt. You need to contact the seller and get the title, and if he lost it--- apply for a duplicate. Money should not be exchanging hands unless a clean title is also in your hands**************...

brokenshadows

DMV said diff.

they said that I can go to court to statre a proccess to have the vehicle put in my name but I dont know how to starte the proccess or where to go to do so. I have emails and other doc. showing I paid for the car.

genivieve

brokenshadows said:
they said that I can go to court to statre a proccess to have the vehicle put in my name but I dont know how to starte the proccess or where to go to do so. I have emails and other doc. showing I paid for the car.

You have now confirmed with me that Flordia indeed is a state full of morons.... Contact DMV again and ask them how to start the process. From my understanding the process your talking about no longer exists. But hey, this is flordia your talking about:confused:

http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">