• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex-husband lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moburkes

rmet4nzkx said:
It's her second thread, IAAL answered her first, apparnetly he didn't provide her with the sympathy she wanted.
I see. Sometimes I don't get a chance to read those other threads. I get mad at the search function because it limits searches to 1 every 30 seconds. Then I forget (I'm getting old) to go back and search again for the other posts.

I still really do miss IAAL.

abaga

moburkes said:
I see. Sometimes I don't get a chance to read those other threads. I get mad at the search function because it limits searches to 1 every 30 seconds. Then I forget (I'm getting old) to go back and search again for the other posts.

I still really do miss IAAL.
I just saw him answering questions on another legal forum....

moburkes

abaga said:
I just saw him answering questions on another legal forum....
Yep, me too. I told him that I miss him, but he never responded. He's getting into trouble over there, too, but that forum isn't as popular as this one it seems!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">