• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

headed to small claims court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melirod

What is the name of your state? tx
I'm planning to sue the lady that hit me after my claim has been denied by her insurance. My question is, does my witness have to appear in court with me also? I have an affidavit of fact signed by him with his version of what happened and the ladies insurance company also already has a recorded statement from him . The reason I ask is because he is a very busy man who owns four different businesses in my city and I really hate to bother him again unless I have to.

seniorjudge

melirod said:
What is the name of your state? tx
I'm planning to sue the lady that hit me after my claim has been denied by her insurance. My question is, does my witness have to appear in court with me also? I have an affidavit of fact signed by him with his version of what happened and the ladies insurance company also already has a recorded statement from him . The reason I ask is because he is a very busy man who owns four different businesses in my city and I really hate to bother him again unless I have to.
You have started two other threads on this subject; put your question in one of those threads.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">