• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor accident in Dallas Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AMP6779

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was in a minor accident on June 13th. I was making a left turn across two lanes of traffic to enter a parking spot that was perpendicular to the roadway. A women in a SUV begain to pull out of the space next to the one I was turning into. I stopped in the 1st lane of oncoming traffic and began to honk my horn. She continued to back up and ultimately hit me. No one was injured and the police did not want to come out to place a report because both vehicles were able to be driven. I made a report to my insurance company while we were both at the scene and she called hers I believe when she got home. She told her insurance company that she was completely out of her parking stall and was already parallel in the road when I turned into her while trying to get into a stall that she was blocking with her vehicle. Her insurance company will not accept liability because they accept her story. There is damage to my driver's side front side panel and the side of my turn signal and she has damage on the driver's side corner of her bumper. She was alone in her vehicle and I had a paasanger as well as family members in the vehicle behind me. Is this something that I should persue legally or do I need to just eat the cost of my repairs?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

samm911

Auto Accident in Dallas

I would consider at least consulting an attorney. Most will do an initial consultation for free. You may want to check out this link:

Auto Accident

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">