• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jansmit

pennsylvania

do employers have access to a national database which lists job applicant's use of prescription drugs? prescription drug use can provide employers with job applicant's medical history. I have interviewed four times and was told "you are a perfect fit", " out of nine applicants, you are the only one who understands", etc. then heard nothing from that point. I have been called to interview two more times (other companies) and then never heard back. I have a medical disability but it would not interfere with my job duties.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No. I don't know if such a database even exists but if it does, employers most assuredly do not have access to it.

mb94

Do you have anything that might be coming up on your background check, credit check or past work history that might scare off employers? One of those things seems more likely then them finding out about your medical condition.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">