• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Ticktes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BETH7506

What is the name of your state? TEXAS TRYING TO FIND OLD TRAFFIC TICKETS IN TEXAS SO THAT I CAN GET DL AND GET A DIVORCE HOW DO I FIND THEM?

CdwJava

BETH7506 said:
TRYING TO FIND OLD TRAFFIC TICKETS IN TEXAS SO THAT I CAN GET DL AND GET A DIVORCE HOW DO I FIND THEM?
I'll bite ... why do you need a driver's license to get a divorce?

If you want to check where your old tickets are, ask the DMV. They probably have that information. If not, then call the local courthouses in the counties where they were received and ask what you can do to clear them up.

And if all you need is a state ID card, then ask for an ID card ... I doubt they just issue licenses.

- Carl

BETH7506

Traffic Tickets

TEXAS You Can't Have State Id With Outstanding Tickets Have To Have Id For Filing Divocre Paper

CdwJava

BETH7506 said:
TEXAS You Can't Have State Id With Outstanding Tickets Have To Have Id For Filing Divocre Paper
Having searched the ID card requirements at the Texas DMV on line I see no such restriction on ID cards.

Who told you that you needed to clear your outstanding tickets? Is your license expired more than two years or suspended?

- Carl

BETH7506

Traffic Tickets

Yes The Id Expired 2001 Told If I Going Down To Them They Will Arrest Me . I Have A Family To Support With Out Child Support So That Why Im Trying To Find Out How To Pay Them And Get A Divorce So I Can Provide Better Life For My Family .without Lossing The Only Income My Family Has.

CdwJava

BETH7506 said:
Yes The Id Expired 2001 Told If I Going Down To Them They Will Arrest Me . I Have A Family To Support With Out Child Support So That Why Im Trying To Find Out How To Pay Them And Get A Divorce So I Can Provide Better Life For My Family .without Lossing The Only Income My Family Has.
Then you have an arrest warrant.

Just paying the tickets won't resolve the issue at this point. You now need to either hire an attorney to make arrangements for you, or, surreender to law enforcement and go to court. In any event, if there are warrants for your arrest for your failure to appear in court on the tickets, you will almost certainly see a little time inside a jail.

As long as you have warrants you will have a tough time getting good jobs, qualifying for public aid and loans, and will always have to worry about the cops knocking on your door or stopping you.

- Carl

BETH7506

Traffic Tickets

yes i needed lawyer for this but my kids needed a place to live if im in jail they have nothing so i"ll keep look for some help to get this taking care of , i have a good jod work for doctor thats not the problem right now just want so peace from these tickets not worried about the cops at my door been 3 yrs last ticket thank you for the information

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">