• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what am I entitled to?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

libby school

What is the name of your state? illinois

I am getting married on the 15 of July. I have moved into my fiance's house. He purchased this house two years ago. I will live her with him and share in all of the expenses. If we divorce 10, 20 years from now, what am I entitled to?

HomelessWhat is the name of your state? Illinois

Bali Hai

libby school said:

I am getting married on the 15 of July. I have moved into my fiance's house. He purchased this house two years ago. I will live her with him and share in all of the expenses. If we divorce 10, 20 years from now, what am I entitled to?

You will be entitled to the remainder from what he entitled to subtracted from the total entitlement.

Why don't you discuss this subject with him PRIOR to 15 July black widow.

AHA

libby school said:

Have your own career to make sure you can support yourself no matter what. There, problem solved. You don't get married with the intention of walking away with a fortune! If that's your thoughts you should not be getting married. Does your fiance know you are so doubtful about this marriage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">