• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice on my mom's divorce case.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arianne

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi, Im new here. I have been wanting advice and support from the other forums as well.
I am not familiar with any law or this sorta thing but I get my reference in the internet. I am helping my mom win her divorce case against my step dad. We found a dozen articles saying this and that...My mom wants to get the right spousal support from my step dad but he refuses to give out more. He just wants her to get a little. I found this article and find it enlightening on my mom's case..Can anyone help me? How much truth is in this article.
http://www.divorceguide.com/finances/96/alimony-schedules-payments-and-durations/
...or if you have any resources on divorce you could share to me, pls message me.

Thanks in advance.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Details are necessary:
How long has it been since your mother worked?
How long was the marriage?
What type of training/education does your mother had?
What types of jobs has she held?
What is her current income?
What is her husband's income?
What you have told us doesn't allow us to answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">