• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

promises not done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jojo1

What is the name of your state? texas
Is it possible to fire my lawyer and get another one after all hes done?the reason why i want another lawyer is he told me that hes tired of me calling every month to find out the status of my settlement.and to make it worse that is his idea to check on him every month.i appreciate any reply.thanks.

racer72

Sure, you can fire your lawyer. But if you signed any kind of contingency deal with the attorney, expect him to hold you to it and this will make finding another attorney very difficult unless you are will pay to his fees up front.

runway123

See if he will release you from the previous obligation. It worked for me. If not, report him to the bar association.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">