• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CHIKISTX18

i need some info on annulments

hey well im 18 and my hubby is 20 we live in houston tx and weve been married for 9 mos hes been locked up since aug hes verbally and physically abusive and lazy what i wanna know is if i can get an annulment?

[Edited by CHIKISTX18 on 12-26-2000 at 12:21 AM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CHIKISTX18 said:
OK WELL MY PROBLEM IS THAT IM 18 YRS OLD MY HUSBAND JUST RECENTLY TURNED 20 WEVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE MARCH OF THIS YEAR. HES BEEN LOCKED UP SINCE AUGUST.HE WAS A DRUG DEALER FOR A WHILE AND DID USE MARIJUANA FOR A LONG TIME. WHEN WE GOT MARRIED HE DID NOT WORK TILL ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE HE GOT LOCKED UP WE LIVE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE AND HES VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE AND LIKES TO DRINK ALOT. MY QUESTION IS THAT IF WE CAN GET A MARRIAGE ANNULMENT?

My response:

We'd like to assist you; however, you apparently didn't see that red writing up at the top of the page. Without your State name, or the name of the State where the problem happened, it would be difficult to assist you. Laws are different everywhere.

Also, please help us to help you. To help us, please take your Cap Lock off and re-type your post. This will help to increase your chances for a response to your post. We thank you for your kind cooperation.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Re: i need some info on annulments

CHIKISTX18 said:
hey well im 18 and my hubby is 20 we live in houston tx and weve been married for 9 mos hes been locked up since aug hes verbally and physically abusive and lazy what i wanna know is if i can get an annulment?

[Edited by CHIKISTX18 on 12-26-2000 at 12:21 AM]
Probably not..

Learnt your lesson yet or are you planning to marry again the moment you are divorced ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">