• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Captain

What is the name of your state? California

I have had some problems with my job. I have encountered issues concerning my safety, too many to list here. I often traveled out to the work field @ various schools where the two biggest ones were a student brandishing a small club and then threaten to kill a staff member. And students almost knocking me down a flight of stairs.

I also encountered sexual harassment at the office work place itself Coworkers: explaining explicit sexual descriptions, one touched my thigh, a worker making obscene gestures, workers teasing me over a sexual obscenity written in my chair I was sitting on. I then left the company citing numerous safety issues. I didn’t explain about the sexual harassment in my letter of resignation.

I then returned to the company and worked only in the office where the sexual harassment continued. More explicit sexual descriptions and a
supervisor played sexually explicit music.

I also was teased for something’s. I have mental disabilities judging distances when throwing away trash. People teased me over this when I missed the garbage. A worker asked me if I have a girlfriend. I said no. They replied why don’t you have a girlfriend? The supervisor said he lost his mojo (slang term for sexual ability).

Another supervisor threaten to kill me three times and they replied they would really do that. I was cheated out of hours as well.

I am on temp lay off with the job now, they want me back. Do I have a cases with this? Am I entitled to compensation for leaving a hostile working environment?

JETX

Get a life.
Your imagined 'world of desire' and ridiculous complaints is simply not believable.

Captain

Get a Life
Your imagined 'world of desire' and ridiculous complaints is simply not believable:eek:

Oh please,:D I have better things to do than make up false accusations on message boards. Epescially with a fake user name.:p

I guess the part about me returning is a little weird, Everything is 100% true.

I tried to apply for other jobs. I mostly emailed my resume trying to get other jobs. I later down the road found out my email was not sending out the email.

I didn’t have very good work references or experience.

I also wanted to sort of patch up my relationship with my company. That way I didn’t have to complain about safety hazards on my previous job, to my next potentional Employer. My previous job I had that. I got hurt a lot on the that job. I didn’t want to sound like a complainer.

My main problems with the company where at the working field. I requested to not work at the work field, but stay at the office. The previous sexual harassment I though it wouldn’t happen again. The offender left the company.

I also was desperately seeking employment.

There is much more to the story, the company has more violations. A number of people have complained about bad backs attributed to by the working place. One individual sued the company about this. Another worker is going in for back surgery. Numerous other things. I had to lift weights greatly excelling work description, numerous times. Once resulting me in having to take a day off for medical attention.

There are also numerous complaints of other workers getting cheated out of hours as well.

A couple of other workers were almost hit be moving vehicles because they had to work in the street. One of those workers claimed that is not the first time that happen on the job.

The company has also committed numerous OSHA and fire violations as well.

weenor

Captain said:
Get a Life
Your imagined 'world of desire' and ridiculous complaints is simply not believable:eek:

Oh please,:D I have better things to do than make up false accusations on message boards. Epescially with a fake user name.:p

I guess the part about me returning is a little weird, Everything is 100% true.

I tried to apply for other jobs. I mostly emailed my resume trying to get other jobs. I later down the road found out my email was not sending out the email.

I didn’t have very good work references or experience.

I also wanted to sort of patch up my relationship with my company. That way I didn’t have to complain about safety hazards on my previous job, to my next potentional Employer. My previous job I had that. I got hurt a lot on the that job. I didn’t want to sound like a complainer.

My main problems with the company where at the working field. I requested to not work at the work field, but stay at the office. The previous sexual harassment I though it wouldn’t happen again. The offender left the company.

I also was desperately seeking employment.

There is much more to the story, the company has more violations. A number of people have complained about bad backs attributed to by the working place. One individual sued the company about this. Another worker is going in for back surgery. Numerous other things. I had to lift weights greatly excelling work description, numerous times. Once resulting me in having to take a day off for medical attention.

There are also numerous complaints of other workers getting cheated out of hours as well.

A couple of other workers were almost hit be moving vehicles because they had to work in the street. One of those workers claimed that is not the first time that happen on the job.

The company has also committed numerous OSHA and fire violations as well.

Then report your issues to the appropriate agencies- i.e. contact OSHA, the state labor board, etc. . .

Dandy Don

Anyone who threatens to kill you should be reported to the police and an official record to document the complaint.

If this company is truly so bad to work for, would it be so hard for you to find employment elsewhere?

Captain

Yes I will seek employment else where now. I am not returning for a second time. Reasons for me returning where stated above.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">