• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

married 3 weeks and want OUT!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

courage

I am a mother of 6 children in Wi. I recently married my boyfriend of one year...also my first cousin...as it is legal here...we never lived together before...but we got married 3 weeks ago and have lived in hell everyday. He has alot of medical/emotional/psycological problems and he is extremely abusive...verbally and tonite x-mas kicked my 5 year old son. my husband was angry because i asked him to cut the HAM for dinner and he was too drugged up on all his meds...he snapped...broke all my x-mas presents and the kids...thru my wedding ring i gave him into a pile of 4 foot snow...etc...this is BAD for any of you reading this...!!!!....I called the police...and being the compulsive liar he is...he told them i HIT him ...ok this man is 6 '2" 200 lbs. and i'm 5'3" 120!!!
so he tried to have me arrested. I want a quick divorce and NEVER want to suffer at his hands again...he has given me numerous love letters and phone calls all day...is he schizcoprenic or what???
Losin' it here

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

courage said:
...is he schizcoprenic or what???
Losin' it here
My response:

We don't give psychological advice here. We give legal advice. If a divorce is what you want, see an attorney tomorrow.

Thanks for writing.

IAAL

B

Bumpy

Leave him for your father-in-law/uncle and then he will be your step-son/ex-husband/cousin. Then you call Jerry Springer and have Jerry do the divorce on TV. I know it would make for some very entertaining late night viewing.

C

courage

Bumpy divorce

I am real sincere here, but I realize this is a serious matter, I'd like to thank "Bumpy" for his reply....as I got to actually laugh wholeheartedly at his post! :)
It would be a very interesting show to say the least! Now, on the serious side, I do believe I will need a divorce rather than an annullment proceding? I am not sure if we have to go through counseling before the judge will grant the divorce or is this a "no-Fault" state here in WI? I truly believe he is a active "Addict" and he is planning to leave the state soon...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">