• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confession!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobybob

What is the name of your state? California

At the end of Jun I was heading towards San Francisco from Sacramento on I-80. I just drove through Vacaville and was entering Fairfield where speed limit was 65mph.

I was stopped bay a police office, on a motorcycle, who gave me a ticket for driving 82 on 65 speed limits, 22349a. When asked how has he determined the speed he replied that he has paced me, there is a radar reading and that I have passed at least three police vehicle speeding.

Well, the truth is that I was on occasions going even faster. I know it is sleazy but do I have any chances of fighting this in court?What is the name of your state?

garrula lingua

No.
There is a slight chance that if you set it for trial, the cop won't appear & it will get dismissed.
But, otherwise, ask for traffic school to keep the points off your DL & your ins rate intact.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">