• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ready to file?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hlwoodward

What is the name of your state? Texas

After four years of seperation my ex is finally ready to sign the papers. I want to make sure I have everything I need before I do....

I have both of our Notice of SS # form, a Petition for dissolution of marriage with no dependent children or minor children from me, a answer, waiver and request for copy of final judgement from him.

I think thats all I need right? We're in different states (me in TX and him in VT) I'm filing here in TX where I have lived for over 4 years...any input would be great.

Thanks
Heather

hlwoodward

Ok, I was just told by a friend that a Joint Petition for Divorce is a whole lot easier and quicker, only problem is I can't find the form anywhere....any ideas? Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">