• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a Spouse hold a company liable for the actions of their Plant Manager who willful

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B56

What is the name of your state? NC... Can a Spouse hold a company liable for the actions of their Plant Manager who willfully disrupted his 10 year marriage?

I am interested in bringing a suit against a Large manufacturing
plant and the plant manager for alienation of affection and criminal
conversation. The plant manager manipulated my wife into having sex with
him... He used the companies resources and time to do this... Because of
his actions I have been in a state of depression and have been going to
therapy for the past year and half, not to say what it has done to our 10 year
marriage.

moburkes

Are you saying that your wife was not a willing participant? Are you saying that she did not manipulate HIM into doing the do?

xylene

B56 said:
The plant manager manipulated my wife into having sex with
him... He used the companies resources and time to do this...
Does this company manufacture military grade hypno-suggestive speakers (the Guantanamizer) or other proven mind control equipment?

If not, I would really love to understand what "comapnies resources" the plant manager used to manipulate your wife into have sex with him.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
xylene said:
If not, I would really love to understand what "comapnies resources" the plant manager used to manipulate your wife into have sex with him.
Well, I guess the plant manager himself COULD be considered a company asset/resource ;)

mlane58

xylene said:
Does this company manufacture military grade hypno-suggestive speakers (the Guantanamizer) or other proven mind control equipment?

Oh come on! think about the one BIG resource the plant manager had.

ecmst12

If it is like you said and she was manipulated into having sex with him, then SHE has a cause of action against him. You don't.

garrula lingua

Kick her to the curb; consider getting a new job. Unless she was raped, she's a pig.
There're many better women, and bosses, out there - switch both of yours.
Good luck.

mitousmom

How are you going to establish that the plant manager manipulated your wife into a relationship? Has she acknowledged that she was manipulated or coerced? If she hasn't and doesn't plan to, you have two adults who are in a consensual relationship. Trying to file a public lawsuit alleging alienation of affection under those circumstances can only exacerbate your problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">