• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the statute of limitations for filing a sexual harassment suit.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B56

What is the name of your state? NC

What is the statute of limitations for filing a sexual harassment suit.

The plant manager manipulated my wife into having sex with
him... He used the companies resources and time to do this..

We were advised not to do anything until she left the company.. It took her year and a half to find another job with comparable status and income… We had some very extenuating circumstances… We desderately needed the insurance.. Our newborn was very sick… During this time my father was very sick also and passed away. Her Mother was also sick with cancer and passed away. I have heard that you only have 180 days…

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
YOU cannot file anything. Your wife had 180 days to file a claim, 300 days in a deferral state. If this happened a year and a half ago, it's too late.

janimal

I have a hard time with the wife being "manipulated" into having sex. If she engaged in a consensual affair, that is not sexual harassment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">