• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alienation of Affecton

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B56

What is the name of your state? NC

Can a Spouse that resides in a state that doesn’t recognize Alienation of Affection (SC), bring a law suite against another spouse that resides in a state (NC) that does recognize the law?

Also how does this pertain to Criminal conversation?

moburkes

You're not understanding. If you post all of your questions in one thread, you will not have to answer 100 times the questions from people who need further clarification, when the answers to their questions have already been answered in another thread. When you file a lawsuit, are you going to file 3 different ones, because there are 3 laws that were violated?

B56

Point well taken.....​

I would like to get back to this topic...

Does anyone know the ground rules for alienation Of Affection/ Criminal Conversation. If you reside in a state that does not recognize the law.... Can you bring suit against someone that resides in a State that does recognize the law??? I would really appreciate any information on this...

tigger22472

B56 said:
Point well taken.....​

I would like to get back to this topic...

Does anyone know the ground rules for alienation Of Affection/ Criminal Conversation. If you reside in a state that does not recognize the law.... Can you bring suit against someone that resides in a State that does recognize the law??? I would really appreciate any information on this...
Unless the crime was committed in the state in which DOES recognize then law then NO.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">