• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

misty221

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
I recieved a ticket for driving 61mph in a 45mph zone. I advised the officer that I was going down a hill and coasting, I had my foot hovered over the break when he passed me and turned around in the road behind me.
Last year I recieved a PFJ for going 65 in a 45. And in the year 1999 I received a PFJ for driving 65 in a 45.
My question is, will all of these tickets be used against me? I work EMS and drive an ambulance, will I lose my job over this?
My court date is in September, please let me know what I need to do. Also, how much can I expect to pay for this ticket?What is the name of your state?

racer72

Another entry into the lame excuse hall of fame. Your foot should have been depressing, not hovering over the brake pedal. If you have paid or had the other tickets dismissed, they cannot be used against you.

AHA

misty221 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
I recieved a ticket for driving 61mph in a 45mph zone. I advised the officer that I was going down a hill and coasting, I had my foot hovered over the break when he passed me and turned around in the road behind me.
Last year I recieved a PFJ for going 65 in a 45. And in the year 1999 I received a PFJ for driving 65 in a 45.
My question is, will all of these tickets be used against me? I work EMS and drive an ambulance, will I lose my job over this?
My court date is in September, please let me know what I need to do. Also, how much can I expect to pay for this ticket?What is the name of your state?
Learn the difference between a 4 and a 6.

lwpat

Since you are not eligible for anohter PFJ, see the ADA and try to get it reduced to a 9mph over which is no points and no insurance increase.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">