• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Ethics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fockergal

What is the name of your state? COMPLETE HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION

I know this thread will be deleted in time, but I will have my say before it does. I also thought this would be the appropriate place to post this.

I'm sure by now, all of you have heard about the lawsuit free advice has brought upon IAAL in SUPERIOR COURT. I haven't posted here in a long time because of him/her, and I'm sure others haven't either. I decided to come back to post this. IAAL, has FINALLY gotten what he/she deserve's. I always knew that he/she was a phoney and someone who was in dire need of attention, not to mention hasn't a clue about life. For those of you who followed this IAAL, and worshipped the ground he/she contaminated, I wish you good luck. For without your master in control, I feel you will be lost. But perhaps enlightened about what could happen when you over step your boundaries, and become abusive and stupid!!!

Most people come here for advice, NOT abuse or ridicule!! This board has become a circus and the laughing stock on the internet. Although IAAL was the leader of the pack, he/she wasn't the only one who mistreated innocent people here, his follower's did too. You know who you are, and SHAME ON YOU! IAAL wasn't just satisfied insulting innocent people, he/she had to direct his/her insults to Mary too. IAAL thought he/she was slick, coming back and forth with different names, on different computers. But in the end, the joke was on him/her, because IAAL got caught up in his/her own game. Any supposedly high class lawyer (that claims to be in business for over 20 yrs.) who spends his time running from one computer to the other, just to get back on FA, says alot about the person he is and the business he run's.

I am so happy that Mary and the administrator's of this board are doing something about putting IAAL, and anyone like him/her in their place. I also feel that their part to blame for allowing it to go on for so long. Numerous, perhaps hundreds of emails were sent to Mary and the higher ups of free advice complaining about IAAL. For those of you who liked him/her or better yet, kissed his/her a$$, look at your friend now. I do hope that anyone who THINKS their inaccessible or indispensable, THINK AGAIN!! And I do hope you learned from IAAL's mistake's. Because NO ONE, including myself, will tolerate abusive remarks anymore. Especially now that they see what happened to IAAL. Have a good day!!

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

FreeAdvice Forums (https://forum.freeadvice.com/index.php)
- Domestic Violence & Abuse (https://forum.freeadvice.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
- - what to do (https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=290928)

fockergal 11-15-2005 05:08 PM
what to do

What is the name of your state? Little rock

Can i get a devorce on grounds where as my husbend crashed up my truck in a tree. He was in a drunken cituation and stoel my truck and crasheds it up in a tree and the tree was ok and my truck aint. He then hits me and said i made him get himself in a drunken way cuz i wont give him my cheek. My cheeck is all i gots to live on and i have 2 pupps and dont want to leave cuz he will take them from me. He has 1 pupp of his own so why does he want my pupps is what i want to no. He hits me up side my head and it hert like hell and i called the sherifs place and he said he will take him in down town to the jail. My husbend is now out and says he is gonna get me for this and im scard cuz he is in a drunken way all the time agian. What can i do to get a devorce, ty

baystategirl 11-15-2005 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fockergal
What is the name of your state? Little rock

Can i get a devorce on grounds where as my husbend crashed up my truck in a tree. He was in a drunken cituation and stoel my truck and crasheds it up in a tree and the tree was ok and my truck aint. He then hits me and said i made him get himself in a drunken way cuz i wont give him my cheek. My cheeck is all i gots to live on and i have 2 pupps and dont want to leave cuz he will take them from me. He has 1 pupp of his own so why does he want my pupps is what i want to no. He hits me up side my head and it hert like hell and i called the sherifs place and he said he will take him in down town to the jail. My husbend is now out and says he is gonna get me for this and im scard cuz he is in a drunken way all the time agian. What can i do to get a devorce, ty

You need to go to the police if he is hurting you....And get a TRO...

But I think that this is a fake post....nobody spells this bad! :eek:

fockergal 11-16-2005 02:10 PM
whats a tro and i did call the sherifs and he did send him in jail but hes out agian and i want a devorce but dont no how to do it.

casa 11-16-2005 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fockergal
whats a tro and i did call the sherifs and he did send him in jail but hes out agian and i want a devorce but dont no how to do it.

You go to the local county courthouse and pick up a packet. He didn't 'steal' your truck because you are married to him. If you stay with him and allow him to continue to abuse you- you are doing it to yourself. GET OUT of this relationship. Open up your phone book and look up women's services or Domestic Violence services and start calling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">