• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Considering separating.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? CA.
ive been married 4 years . If I move out what relief can i expect through the court until divorce if H earns 140k a year and how long does it take to get it and approx cost ? I lent hiim 35k/all y money that I previously used to generate an income so i have little earning capacity until i get some cash back . Thanks;

separation relief.

this is the first and only time I have asked about separation relief . Approx What can i expect if i move out prior to divorce and H earns 140k a year and how difficult and long does take to enforce.

Silverplum

kimberlyrosem said:
this is the first and only time I have asked about separation relief . Approx What can i expect if i move out prior to divorce and H earns 140k a year and how difficult and long does take to enforce.
Giving financial numbers is not a possibility on a website. Look in your yellow pages and find local family law attorneys that give free initial consultations.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
kimberlyrosem said:
And you really can't expect anything like alimony for such a short term marriage. So I wouldn't count on any "separation relief".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">