• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kidsback

What is the name of your state? ohio
my ex husband has custody of our 3 children, ages: 8,11,13. when he got custody he lived with his mother. he has since then moved out leaving the children with his mother. i want my kids back. the oldest understands her grandma tries to turn them against me. she wants to come live with me. the middle child is in between and unsure and i know my youngest would not want to come live with me. i currently have visitation 3 weekends a month. the 2 oldest always come but i haven't seen the youngest in months. the grandma tells him he doesn't have to and spoils him rotten. this is a heartbreaking situation. any advise? do i have the right to pursue custody? any good way to prove he is no longer living at the house with the kids..besides just the kids telling me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">