• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xxjenixx

Michigan

i'm not sure if i should go after the other person, or their insurance...

around the corner of my house, i stopped at a stop sign, looking both ways on my right no one was their and on my left their was a red car way down the road. i went to go 50 percent to 75 percent threw the intersection out of the corner of my eye i saw a car coming from the right. she slammed into me causing my car to spin in a 90 degree angle. now our cars were side by side. she got out walking around, i stayed in and called the cops from onstar. the red car i meantioned before stop the lady got out and asked if i was alright.....skiping ahead.....when you could hear the ambulance and cops coming the other lady all of a sudden felt faint. the cop asked me questions while the fire department was taking vital signs. he asked ifi would like the step out of the car and get fresh air, as i went to my shoulder and back ached horrible.

i was in the er for 8 hours. i'm 4 and 1/2 months pregant , everything ending up fine.
i'm out of car for 2weeks for it being fixed. i did get the a ticket cause i had a stop sign she didnt the ticket was for failer to yeild the cop told me to fight it and i am...
this was a in a neigbor hood speed 25miles per hour... i was going 5... the damage of our cars state she was flying....
please help i'm not sure what actions i should take

moburkes

You were determined to be at fault for the accident, so I'm not sure what you CAN do. However, MI auto insurance has GREAT medical, which is good for you since you are pregnant. I hope that you and the baby are okay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">