• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer for criminal speeding? AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

traficprblms4me

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I am simply wondering if I am likely to see substantial benefit from hiring a lawyer for a straight forward criminal speeding violation if I have no prior criminal charges (traffic or otherwise) and a moderately splotchy civil traffic record (3 speeding tickets, one well into the criminal speeding range, but given a civil citation, one running a stop sign, a number of non-moving violations).

The Occultist

A good lawyer will help ensure to minimize the amount of points going onto your license. With your record, a prosecutor may be a little more than hesitant to offer a plea bargain; after all, it is their job to keep dangerous people out of dangerous situations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">