• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FALSELY ACCUSED OF CHILD ABUSE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CLLEGEND

Hi, my situation is as follows: I recently broke up with an girlfriend, which I had to receive and was granted a retraining order against her. Before getting the retraining order I tried every reasonable option for us to split without hardship.The retraining order made her very very upset. So out of revenge she contacted my xwife the very next day. And put together a very convincing story accusing me of child abuse against my children. In return my xwife went and filed a police report of these false acussation, filed an retraining order barring me from seeing my children and contacted children and family services. This set off a chain re action, after the family services concluded their investigation, they came to the conclusion that the accusations were founded, which they are not! They said they based their decision on what my 7 year old was coached into saying. I am in deperately need to get these decisions reversed. At the present time I have no contact with my children at all. I am in need of advice or resources to combat these allegations. Thank you for your attention to these matters...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CLLEGEND said:
Hi, my situation is as follows: I recently broke up with an girlfriend, which I had to receive and was granted a retraining order against her. Before getting the retraining order I tried every reasonable option for us to split without hardship.The retraining order made her very very upset. So out of revenge she contacted my xwife the very next day. And put together a very convincing story accusing me of child abuse against my children. In return my xwife went and filed a police report of these false acussation, filed an retraining order barring me from seeing my children and contacted children and family services. This set off a chain re action, after the family services concluded their investigation, they came to the conclusion that the accusations were founded, which they are not! They said they based their decision on what my 7 year old was coached into saying. I am in deperately need to get these decisions reversed. At the present time I have no contact with my children at all. I am in need of advice or resources to combat these allegations. Thank you for your attention to these matters...

My response:

Well, it's true. Most men, if not all, at some point in their lives, need a "retraining" order. Since we can't "train" ourselves, we need direction and help. That's why women mature faster than men.

Anyway, your ex-wife filed for, and received, a "RESTRAINING" order, to keep you away from the children. There must have been some evidence of the problem you discuss, or a judge would never have granted the "Restraining" order.

The only suggestion I can give you is to consult with a Family Law lawyer to determine the extent of your current problems and to discuss what avenues are legally available to you.

IAAL

C

CLLEGEND

RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS

Hi, one of the problems with your response is,you feel men at one point in their lives needs a retraining order. That is not true. As far as the accusations, the Judge's to upheld the decision is based on the safety and well being of the children.It is very unfortunate that I happen to be the one caused the hardship and the negative degree it is taking on my children not be able to see their father for these unfounded accusations.The decisions are strickly hear say, by some people abusing their 5th ammendment, the right to speach, regardless of the harm and hurt they cause innocent men.I have contacted an attorney, but at this time finances is a issue. I am basically looking for men support groups that I can contact to disarm these accusations. Note: its a little difficult when the system is not working and you continue to get buried in all the red tape and democracy.Thanks again..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS

CLLEGEND said:
Hi, one of the problems with your response is,you feel men at one point in their lives needs a retraining order. That is not true. As far as the accusations, the Judge's to upheld the decision is based on the safety and well being of the children.It is very unfortunate that I happen to be the one caused the hardship and the negative degree it is taking on my children not be able to see their father for these unfounded accusations.The decisions are strickly hear say, by some people abusing their 5th ammendment, the right to speach, regardless of the harm and hurt they cause innocent men.I have contacted an attorney, but at this time finances is a issue. I am basically looking for men support groups that I can contact to disarm these accusations. Note: its a little difficult when the system is not working and you continue to get buried in all the red tape and democracy.Thanks again..
My response:

I guess you didn't get it.

You kept spelling it, "r e t r a i n i n g", without the "s", and I was making a quip, comparing your spelling to R e "s" t r a i n i n g.

I guess I should stick to law, and not apply for a comic license.

And, for my part, I enjoy being "buried in . . . Democracy". It's a lot better than being buried in a "dictatorship".

IAAL

L

LadyBlu

Re: Re: RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
CLLEGEND said:
I have to agree with you here IAAL, *LOL* most men do need *Retraining*... I loved it, that was excellent...
I applaud you..

:)

My response:

I guess you didn't get it.

You kept spelling it, "r e t r a i n i n g", without the "s", and I was making a quip, comparing your spelling to R e "s" t r a i n i n g.

I guess I should stick to law, and not apply for a comic license.

And, for my part, I enjoy being "buried in . . . Democracy". It's a lot better than being buried in a "dictatorship".

IAAL

I

icelk2

Falsely Accused

Welcome to the real world, where some are slick enough to manipulate the court system with restraining, protection orders in order to gain custody, the family residence, etc... It seems abit common and the consequences can really cause damage(s) to the victim(s). It's the children who count.
Get an attorney. It's unwise to represent yourself.
Now you may need to do whatever 'they' require of you to get your parental rights issues back. Your kids are involved!
Did you know that there are court-appointed children's lawyers, called Guardian Adi Litems? I believe there's an org. called C.A.S.A. involved in this very benificial program. Look for links and search the web. Learn, read...knowledge is power.

J

Justshootme

join the crowd

I know the feeling to well, been charged with the same no hard evidence based on hearsay from the mother.Every new court date that i attend new allegations are made,and in calif. their is no time limit to start a trial thats a well known fact in this state, when im brought in im made some kind of new offer with candy coated allegations to try and cave me in , all my court dates end up with a continuance and mediation ,their trying to wear me down to admitting to charges ,im holding my ground,and as i see it the case is slowly losing steam ,their is nothing left to charge me with.I have a lawyer who is pretty tough,but suggestion to you , look for someone who possibly might take payments if money an issue. And go with a family lawyer they need to know the family court system, out here very different from criminal courts.Your future, reputation, and your sanity is at stake!Im no lawyer but im in the midst of a life changing situation.God knows the truth, and with him ,the truth will come to light my situation in detail at "just shoot me" also check out http://www.fathersrights.com , we need to stand together on these bogus cases .Keep me posted on the process.Good luck!

C

CLLEGEND

Hello my friend, thanks for your story. Never admit to anything that you did not do and by no means accept a plea bargain... I also believe in time and with patience things will begin to work their self out. Its very unfair that you have to spend even 1 quarter to prove your innocent. You definately have to be careful. Our higher power will punished the evil that made such false allegations and the rest of us that was falsely accused by jealous, vedictive people will enventally walk victoriously. I will keep you updated as you do the same. Have a good day and keep your head up!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">