• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kenneth

What is the name of your state? california

I had an accident the other driver insured; ran a red light and hit me. Spun mycar around facing the other way. I have no liability. My car was totaled her insurance company after speaking to witnesses admitted fault. THEY TOTALED MY CAR paid me for the car. I have medical for my medical bills about $2500. in x-rays and and visits and therapy.
What damages am I entitled to lost wages, pain and suffering medical bill reimbursement?
My neck has been hurting since 5-29-06. What are my rights for damages.

Thank you

Awreck

weenor

kenneth said:
What is the name of your state? california

I had an accident the other driver insured; ran a red light and hit me. Spun mycar around facing the other way. I have no liability. My car was totaled her insurance company after speaking to witnesses admitted fault. THEY TOTALED MY CAR paid me for the car. I have medical for my medical bills about $2500. in x-rays and and visits and therapy.
What damages am I entitled to lost wages, pain and suffering medical bill reimbursement?
My neck has been hurting since 5-29-06. What are my rights for damages.

Thank you

Awreck
There is no real clear cut formula. It will depend on the number of weeks of treatment, any wage loss, any potential for future treatment or permenant physical damages, the insurance company, the adjuster involved and the recent verdicts in your county for similar cases. Get the picture?

You Are Guilty

weenor said:
There is no real clear cut formula. It will depend on the number of weeks of treatment, any wage loss, any potential for future treatment or permenant physical damages, the insurance company, the adjuster involved and the recent verdicts in your county for similar cases. Get the picture?
And don't forget a big goose egg for the pain and suffering.

kenneth

averad said:
When you contacted the other drivers Insurance about the medical bills they said????????
They stated theu would review them I assume theywill pay them. I still have therapy to go through.
Thanks for instant response it helped

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">