• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AnyAuto Case Settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chillz

What is the name of your state? PA / NJ

In 2001 I was in an auot accident on the Ben Franklin Bridge between Philadelphia and New Jersey. We were Rear ended. The Insurance company did not want to pay us so 5 years later we had to settle it in court and won... How long does one have to wait for a settlement check? I tried to ask my lawyer but he doesn't return my calls and he's never available.

moburkes

No one here can tell you when a check will arrive in the mail (minus your lawyer's fees). You've waited 5 years, so what's a few more days/months?

chillz

moburkes said:
No one here can tell you when a check will arrive in the mail (minus your lawyer's fees). You've waited 5 years, so what's a few more days/months?
Thanks for responding but I was not asking when A check will arrive. I know that sounds funny. Just how long does the process take normally. Yes I've waited 5 years and am I gonna wait another 5?LOL. All I wanted to know was how long does the Insurance company have to produce the check. is it 30, 60 or 90 days? And then how long should the Attorney hold on to it? Its going on 60 days thats wy I am asking.

Last edited:

chillz

So nobody knows Length of time an insurance company has to produce a Judgement Settlement Check?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">