• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retaining personal property before divorce is final ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Harlee418

I would like to Thank the individual that answered my first question on 12/15. - (ALawyer)

Question: I have a domesti violence order against my husband for 3 yrs, I need to have access to our home to get some of my personal belongings, noone (county attorney's office, or local sherriff's office will return my phone calls to help w/ this question) What type of legal form can I use or type up to get a Judge to grant me the right I should still have to access my home and get the things I need in the state of Kentucky without getting in any trouble before my divorce is final??

P.S. Still looking frantically for a local attorney that will help me with the hopes of getting money from hubby in the long run for payment, so please bear with my crazy questions- ALawyer.

Maybe when this is all over, I can benefit by helping somone else in a situation like mine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">