• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

creps

how do i get a separation froms for free can not find any on the net I live in ohio

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

creps said:
how do i get a separation froms for free can not find any on the net I live in ohio
My response:

You can get them from your nearest Courthouse. Just ask the Civil Filing clerk. Bring some loose change with you. The forms are about a nickle each.

Or, you can contact West Publishing Company and, for about $600.00, they'll send you a computer program that allows you to choose, type your information, and print any and all court forms to your heart's content and, from the comfort of your home or office. The program is called "ProForma". Ask for the Ohio version. Updates are about $100.00 per month.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-27-2000 at 09:21 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">