• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with my divorce subpoena

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

needhelpinnjx

What is the name of your state? new jersey, I have filed for divorce and had my husband served but I havent been served his response yet. I need some forms my exhusband has but he cannot give them too me too use in this divorce unless I have it done through legal means because my husband has a restraining order against my exhusband. can someone please find it in their hearts too email me if they have any help to offer me on how to subpoena my exhusband? my email address is [email protected]. I would be forever grateful. thank you

racer72

Post your question in the Divorce, Separation and Annulment forum. You will be more likely to get an answer there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">