• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

help412

What is the name of your state? Georgia
The main boss blamed me for a mistake he made. I have written documentation from someone I did not make a mistake. He used this excuse to move me out of my position and now it looks like they are doing what they can to make me voluntarily leave. He has tainted my work record, etc. Do I have a stand? I've been communicating to several managers my desire to continue to grow, etc., and stating I am willing to do whatever I can to assist the department, etc., etc.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm not sure exactly what it is you are looking for, but nothing you describe violates any laws or gives you any legal recourse.

hazeysky

In this situation it is time to move on. Worst mistake an employee can make is making the employer think that you need them. When in fact it should be reversed, they need you. The mistreatment will only get worse. get another job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">