• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

farm manager

I worked for a lg. ins. co. with no drug policy. I alone was given a drug test, I was not given the results, I was told my hair was clean but my urine showed a possible on marijuana. I was terminated.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

can't be:

1. If your hair is clean -- urine test was contaminated because hair tests for up to three months of drug exams and have more weight in court than a urine test.

2. If you alone was given an examination and no one else, you were singled out illegally.

Hence, you need to hire a labor law attorney ASAP to get through this muck and try to get a settlement. You do owe a duty though to attempt to mitigate your damages by seeking same/similar employment.

Try http://www.attorneypages.com or call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">