• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

infamous

hi,
i was hoping to get some insight.i had already posted my question but did not recieve a reply i was arrested in tucson arizona,for three class 2 felonies.
fraud
trafficing
and theft
because i used a gift certificate that was purchased with
a counterfeit moneyorder.can someone please help me out and tell me if i need to hire a lawyer or will a public defendent surfice.i have never been arrested before and the judge released me R.O.R. but im not sure what to do my court case is on jan 12 2001
thanks in advance for any help
ivan
also i am from phoenix i believe thats where the trafficing charge stems from.

W

wolfie

Maybe no one knows the law on that. I would suggest paying an attorney. It is just my opinion. There are some good probono attorneys out there that want to Win.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">