• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation - Washington State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

garcia36

What is the name of your state? Washington
I would like to know what my legal right is to have my husband leave the home.
I have asked him to go for several years. He says he will go then finds another reason to stay. He has two worlds & I am in Transitional Housing & I am not sure how I can have him leave. What is my right, as a person, to make my own desicions? I have 6 kids & I am unable to just pick us all up & leave. If it were that simple, I would have done it by now. Thank you so much for you time!!

LdiJ

garcia36 said:
What is the name of your state? Washington
I would like to know what my legal right is to have my husband leave the home.
I have asked him to go for several years. He says he will go then finds another reason to stay. He has two worlds & I am in Transitional Housing & I am not sure how I can have him leave. What is my right, as a person, to make my own desicions? I have 6 kids & I am unable to just pick us all up & leave. If it were that simple, I would have done it by now. Thank you so much for you time!!
The only way you can make your husband leave the home is to file for divorce and ask the judge to give you temporary possession of the home....and order your husband out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">