• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was rear ended and I don't have insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meticulousd

CALIFORNIA

A vehicle in front of me stopped at a pedestrian crossing to allow a lady to cross the street. I stopped behind this vehicle, without any problems what-so-ever as there was ample time, but unfortunately the vehicle behind me was unable to and crashed into my vehicle. The impact then launched my vehicle into the one stopped in front of me. The vehicle that impacted me is insured, to the best of my knowledge, and it belongs to a business, a clinic.

How do I go about in making sure my vehicle is taken care of?

I have photos of the accident on location and a signed statement from the other driver assuming full responsibility. What are your thoughts and/or suggestions on this matter? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">