• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dating while separated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tlkjrw

What is the name of your state? MS

Can I date while being legally separated from my spouse, if I hope to eventually seek a "no-fault" divorce? Or would this automatically allow him to use adultry as a grounds for "fault" divorce?

Silverplum

tlkjrw said:

Can I date while being legally separated from my spouse, if I hope to eventually seek a "no-fault" divorce? Or would this automatically allow him to use adultry as a grounds for "fault" divorce?
Awww, what the heck -- just do whatever you want.
If you commit adultery and he uses it, what difference does it make to you?

AHA

tlkjrw said:

Since you are already thinking of dating others, don't you think it's time to file for divorce asap??????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">