• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drugs in the mail?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dalit

What is the name of your state? --> I live in Great Britian, Scotland

My mate is getting a class A (Schedule I) shipped over [from the US]. and was just wondering what the consequences were if he got caught? I know it is very unlikely that customs will intercept the package. but if they did, would they be able to prove that it was his if his name wasn't on it?
Obviously I'm not stupid enough to attempt such a blatant breach of our laws on my own account, but my m8 is and I'm worried about him.

I understand this is an American forum but any advice you could give me any information [even if what would happen if this situation was played out in America] that would be great.

Thanks,

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No matter where you live...if your "M8" is stupid enough to do this and you aren't...why are you will "M8ting"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">