• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two Charges HS11357 A and B

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drek996

What is the name of your state? California, San Diego County
The police came to my house on a anonomus call, they took my plants a total of 20. I was not arrested but was told I would hear from a DA, which they sent me a letter. The letter says that a complaint has been issued and filed and that they are charging me with two counts of HS11357 (a) Possession of Concentrated Cannabis and HS11357 (b) Possession of Marijuana 28.5 or less grams. The letter also states that I need to appear for arraignment at the stated place and time, and that I need to submit myself to the booking process.

I have no priors, and I have a medical prescription (it expired by to months when they came to my house) but I haven't been able to get an updated prescription, I have tryed but twice when I was going to meet my doctor things came up and it never happened. Does this help me at all?

My questions are these.
I was wondering why I am being charged with possession crimes when the police told my that they going to charge me with a cultivation charge? Second is that the police took my plants but didn't take my marijuana why?, What is a Concentrated Cannabis Charge, I assume that would be like hash or something, I didn't have any hash just some dried buds, this the felony charge so if I didn't have concentrated cannabis. Also should I have an attorney at my arraignment or get one after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">