• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police using excessive force

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

erik h

What is the name of your state? michigan
i was pulled over for driving to fast and did not have my license on me i was being fully cooperative with the officer and he handcuffed me and when i told him it was to tight he made it tighter. since then i have had numbness in my thumb and i do have that medically documented also pictures of my wrist where you can obviously see the handcuffs were to tight. i would like to know what are my legal rights?

xylene

erik h said:
What is the name of your state? michigan
i was pulled over for driving to fast and did not have my license on me i was being fully cooperative with the officer and he handcuffed me and when i told him it was to tight he made it tighter. since then i have had numbness in my thumb and i do have that medically documented also pictures of my wrist where you can obviously see the handcuffs were to tight. i would like to know what are my legal rights?
If you believe you were permantly or seriously injured while in police custody you should consult with a lawyer.

Don't expect a lotto win, just fair compensation for you injuries.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">