• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long should it take to file a claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

outragedangel9@

Can anyone tell me when filing a claim how long should it take a lawyer to file it in court.I need to know if its filed right after I hired him or when should it be filed.indiana maybe I am not putting this right let me put it like this lets say you get a lawyer because someone did you wrong and you hire him when should he have filed it in court

Last edited:

Dandy Don

Filing a claim for what exactly? Your posting is too difficult to understand. What are you trying to accomplish?

outragedangel9@

Dandy Don said:
Filing a claim for what exactly? Your posting is too difficult to understand. What are you trying to accomplish?
----the client hires a lawyer to handle a specific matter.and the lawyer needs to have it filed in court.how long after he takes the case should it be befor it is filed in court.
--

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">