• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawsuit if terminated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tra913cy

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Do I have a lawsuit if I am Terminated due to
- Not be trained properly.
- Not getting assistance from co-workers including manager
- Stress leading into becoming sick and put in the hospital (I have epilepsy) and my employer thinking I am lying about.
- harassment from another employee.What is the name of your state?

andrew070

Lawsuit if Terminated

'Probably not'! You would have to have strong 'Proof' that you were in fact grossly mistreated. If it did occur, former coworkers will probably not back up your claims for fear of their job security (if they are still employed with this company). Many would say no one twisted your arm to stay with the comapny if in fact this did occur! Sorry if it is not what what you want to hear! Hang in there!

mlane58

Tra913cy said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Do I have a lawsuit if I am Terminated due to
- Not be trained properly.
- Not getting assistance from co-workers including manager
- Stress leading into becoming sick and put in the hospital (I have epilepsy) and my employer thinking I am lying about.
- harassment from another employee.What is the name of your state?
Based on what you have posted, you have no legal recourse at all. The only thing you mention is harassment and in order for that to be illegal, you would have to been harassed for your gender, race, religion, age, etc....

eerelations

Very slightly possibly a wrongful termination due to discrimination based on refusal to accommodate your disability (epilepsy). But only if the following took place, in the following order:

Did you tell your employer you had a disability (epilepsy)?

Did you then tell your employer what your accommodastion needs were?

Did your employer then agree to accommodate your needs?

Did your employer then somehow violate your accommodation needs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">