• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

snooping spouse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mike06

What is the name of your state? GA
I believe my now ex-spouse had accessed my email account and changed my password after deleting all my files and address book. She had told me when we were dating that she had accessed her first husband's account and used his email to get her way with him in their divorce. MSN tells me they can't tell me who accessed my account without a court order. How do I go about getting this?

seniorjudge

mike06 said:
What is the name of your state? GA
I believe my now ex-spouse had accessed my email account and changed my password after deleting all my files and address book. She had told me when we were dating that she had accessed her first husband's account and used his email to get her way with him in their divorce. MSN tells me they can't tell me who accessed my account without a court order. How do I go about getting this?
Q: How do I go about getting this?

A: Ask for it in the original lawsuit against her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">