• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cody leigh

I am have been employed at the same McDonald's restaurant for four years. My managerial position includes the responsibility of sometimes preparing the nightly deposit to be taken to the bank at a later date. On a prior Friday, I prepared the nightly deposit and placed it in the safe for someone to take it to the bank the next day. The following Saturday, another manager took teh deposit to the bank around 11:30 a.m. The deposit was found to be missing $60 dollars from a bundle of 20's that equaled $500. The police were immediately contacted, I was questioned and have to take a polygraph test. Prior to my deposit missing the monies, another manager's deposit was missing $50. To the extent of my knowledge, as I am still pursuing the entire extent of the other case, the police were not contacted, and she was not questioned or what not. I was just wondering if I do have the basis of a case, because I was immediately assumed guilty, while the other manager was not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">