• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for final justice!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CLLEGEND

Thanks all for correcting my spelling on restraining, but all jokes aside, I would appreciate out of all secerity if someone can tell me what course of action I can take to be fully re-united back with my children after being falsely accused of these allegations by child protective services and with a current restraining order. I continue to fulfill all my obligations as a father to my children, but I am being denied my father rights and I feel I am being treated like Job in the Bible. What is it going to take for justice and for this type of conduct to stop violating men rights! Thank you..

LegalBeagle

CLLEGEND said:
Thanks all for correcting my spelling on restraining, but all jokes aside, I would appreciate out of all secerity if someone can tell me what course of action I can take to be fully re-united back with my children after being falsely accused of these allegations by child protective services and with a current restraining order. I continue to fulfill all my obligations as a father to my children, but I am being denied my father rights and I feel I am being treated like Job in the Bible. What is it going to take for justice and for this type of conduct to stop violating men rights! Thank you..
You need to get yourself an attorney. It is the only way you can fight and get your 'rights' back. Once CPS get involved it can be extremely difficult to fight on your own.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CLLEGEND said:
My response:

I already told you to see an attorney to discuss your problem. You're not going to find an answer here because you keep spewing how you've been wronged, but you're never specific about the allegations that were made against you.

And, stop discussing Bible Verses. This is a legal site, not a Church site. You want redemption from God ? Go to church. You want redemption from your legal matters ? See an attorney like I suggested.

Part of your problem is that you don't listen and you don't read.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">