• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I find a person's address?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Restie

What is the name of your state? California

This may not the appropriate forum but I'm hoping people here may have info that could help. I need to send a neighbor a Certified RRR letter due to a dispute we have. He doesn't live on the property. I was only able to get his PO Box # through the County Assesor's office. But in order to send a Certified RRR, someone needs to sign for it. How can I find his real address?
The only thing I know is his name, phone, and the property that he owns.

Thanks for the help.
Restie

lealea1005

try going to the white pages on line and use the "reverse phone number" option....that may give you a current address.....also, as far as I know, you can still send certified mail with a return receipt to a PO Box because who ever picks up the mail will have to go to the counter to sign for the letter....hope this helps

CdwJava

Restie said:
What is the name of your state? California

This may not the appropriate forum but I'm hoping people here may have info that could help. I need to send a neighbor a Certified RRR letter due to a dispute we have. He doesn't live on the property. I was only able to get his PO Box # through the County Assesor's office. But in order to send a Certified RRR, someone needs to sign for it. How can I find his real address?
The only thing I know is his name, phone, and the property that he owns.

Thanks for the help.
Restie
Check with an attorney. Or, hire a private investigator ... there ARE ways to find out a person's address. And if you must notify someone for a court issue, you can always send it to their PO Box and also place a classified ad in the local paper for whatever the period of time might be for such things (not sure on the time frame).

It really depends on WHAT you are sending the person and why.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">