• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal seperation regulations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ymitrani

florida
if i were to be legally seperated from my spouse, si alright to date other people, or would this affect me if he finds out and proceeds to divorce.....:confused:

ceara19

ymitrani said:
florida
if i were to be legally seperated from my spouse, si alright to date other people, or would this affect me if he finds out and proceeds to divorce.....:confused:
It's ALWAYS a bad idea to start dating before the divorce is final. As far as the actual affect it may have on your case, there are too many variables to consider to give an accurate answer to that question.

Gracie3787

ymitrani said:
florida
You cannot have a "legal" seperation in Florida. Until you are actually divorced, meaning final decree signed by a Judge you are married and "dating" could effect the outcome of divorce proceedings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">